You have the right:
- To be treated with courtesy, dignity and respect.
- To be informed if you will be kept waiting more than 30 minutes past your appointment time.
- To request a home visit if your illness or infirmity renders you housebound.
You have the responsibility:
- To extend courtesy and politeness to the Practice team.
- Not to misuse appointments that might be needed for other patients.
- To inform us in advance if you’ll be unable to keep your appointment or if you’ll be late.
- Not to request a home visit unless strictly necessary.
- The doctor has the right and responsibility to make a final decision whether a home visit will be made.