Clinics & Services
Services available from the Practice:
All GP Practices are contracted to provide essential services, that is, basic treatment of ill people. We also provide the additional services:-
- Coil fitting and smears done by doctor and practice sister. We also offer Contraceptive Implant fitting.
- Minor Surgery and Joint Injections
- Well baby, child development, Immunisation clinics run by doctor and health visitor.
- Asthma, Diabetes, Coronary Heart Disease, Chronic Lung Disease clinics run by doctor and practice sister.
- Travel advice and immunisation run by practice sister.
- Annual review of patients affected by stroke.
We also hold Greater Glasgow NHS Board contracts for the following enhanced services:-
- An annual flu vaccination programme to protect the elderly and at risk.
- Annual review of patients with heart disease.
- Annual review of patients with diabetes; this involves seeing the doctor, Practice Sister, Dietician and Podiatrist on the same day.
- A methadone substitution programme for patients with drug difficulties who see the Doctor and drug Counsellor.
Treatment Room Services
The treatment room nursing staff will carry out procedures such as blood tests, ear syringing, dressings, wound checks and removal of sutures. This service is staffed from 08.45 - 12.45 and from 14:00 - 17.45. Please arrange with our reception staff to have a signed form completed by the doctor to take with you.
An appointment is needed for the treatment room.
To make this call 0141 531 8421. The treatment room is next to the Arklet Road entrance to the Health Centre.
Smoking Cessation Advice
Please see our nursing or medical staff– or freephone 08000285208.